What is Central Fabrication?
Head to Foot Orthotics has an extensive Orthotic fabrication facility, where we manufacture orthoses for clients. We provide a comprehensive Central Fabrication service to practitioners around Australia and New Zealand. Our experienced technical staff will fabricate Orthotic devices according to your specifications in consultation with you.
Why use the HTFO Central Fabrication Service?
- Simplicity – send your scan/cast/tracing and we’ll send back the finished device
- Clinical approach – if it doesn’t look right, we’ll contact you to discuss
- Timing – HTFO will work with you regarding turn-around time you require
The HTFO fabrication service is competitively priced and our team are available to discuss your designs, tailoring a solution to meet your patient’s needs
What our customers say..
“Very happy with the recent MultiMotion KAFO’s. Cast mods were perfect and tech job spot on, no alterations needed upon fitting.”
Get started with Central Fabrication
- Use the order form that fits your need (see below)
- Cast/scan your patient then send the cast and order form to us
- Call us if you need to discuss the outcome you need